TrainingTraining is crucial to starting your real estate business and to succeed in your real estate business. We are committed to train new associates in the basics: from contract writing, negotiation to listing presentation and business development. For experienced associates we train to increase their business and use of technology while reducing their risks.
- Prudential Northwest Realty Associates offers a variety of training venues: on-line, live instructor classes, audio and videotapes, and self managed materials.
- As a member of the Prudential Real Estate Affiliates network, our associates, managers and staff have access to the Prudential Intranet site which provides a dazzling array of training content and information.
- Training is built-in to every Sales Meeting to keep agents up-to-date on current technology, legal issues, and practices.
- We provide support and resources for liscense renewal.
- As an agent in the Prudential Network, our associates can also participate in Prudential Real Estate's education functions.
- The annual convention, attended by 11,000 agents, provides a myriad of training subjects for agents and managers.
- Prudential University On-Tour, and the semi-annual Summit Conferences are available to our agents.
We also offer a number of computer courses that allow you to learn from the comfort of your own home. These courses cover a variety of topics, from Real Property Ownership to the Mathematics of Selling Real Estate.
- For further career information contact Carla Vertrees by phone (253) 859-7438, or by e-mail.